This all-round board offers you everything you need for training. Whether long turns or radical cut backs, whether fast or cruisey' the board always does what you want.
For 2022 we’ve teamed up with Curfboard to release an exclusive Naish Limited Edition of the Wave model with Curfboard's innovative and trusted front truck. The Silver Edition comes with an all-silver front truck and even higher-quality parts. The result is a board and truck that is quieter and smoother, both in terms of noise and riding experience. If you’re into jumps you will also notice how the new truck stays in a straight position while in the air.
Shorter, wider and simply rad. You surf shortboards and a powerful cut-back is what gets you out of bed in the morning? Maybe you even want to catch some air? The Wave is your weapon of choice for tight, quick turns, sessions in the park and playful tricks. This board is our performance surfskate and is designed to help you take your surfskating and your surfing to the next level.
The wider deck puts more wood under your feet for better control during carves and slides or even aerials if you want to go that far. Its shorter wheelbase allows you to perform deeper and sharper turns. Take it out on a date at the skatepark or simply link some turns in front of your house whenever you’re missing that unforgettable surf feeling.
Thanks to the patented Curfboard front-truck without bushings or springs, the truck self-adjusts to your weight and riding level. No tightening, maintenance or manual adjustment needed. At higher speeds, the truck becomes more stable and prevents speed wobbles. And even during the tightest turns, wheelbites (wheels touching the board) are a thing from the past with our special surfskate truck.
- Intermediate riders and pros wanting to train surf movements
- Tight turns and sessions in the park
- Serious surf maneuver training such as cut-backs and fins-outs
- Anyone between 20 – 100kg (trucks automatically adjust to your weight)
*Please note, any damage caused by dragging your Wing-Surfer on the ground is not covered by warranty
curfboard® Wave 2019 from curfboard® on Vimeo.
- 100% North American maple deck with griptape
- Maintenance-free Curfboard front truck with the unique no-springs, no-rubber mechanism
- Standard rear truck
- Wheels with a diameter of 70mm (2,75inch) & 50mm width, 82A softness for extra grip and smooth rides
- Ball bearings ABEC 7 with integrated spacer and speed rings
Measurements and weight
- Length 74cm (29inch) – width 24cm (9.4inch)
- Total weight 3kg (6,6lbs)
- Wheelbase 52cm (20,47inch)