Shipping To Canada
Federal jurisdiction enforces that the buyer is responsible for organizing a Canadian broker for all freight shipments entering Canada. We recognize the inconvenience of this, and have therefore gathered a list of Canadian brokers to help:
Canadian Customs Brokers, Inc.
6365 Northwest Dr #6365, Mississauga, ON L4V 1J8
Pacific Customs Brokers
#101 - 17637 1 Ave. Surrey, BC, V3Z 9S1
Calgary Customs Brokers Ltd
1323 44 Ave NE #10B, Calgary, AB T2E 6L5
Shipping to the US
Because our composite boards are too large to ship UPS or FedEx, we contract with several different freight companies around the US to get your Naish boards to you. We insure all our boards for transportation.
Please note that all hardboard shipped freight and inflatable SUP sales are final, no refunds or exchanges will be issued.
AVERAGE TRANSIT TIMES FROM OUR GEORGIA WAREHOUSE
- Destination to US East Coast = 5 - 10 DAYS
- Destination to US West Coast + Canada* = 1 - 2 WEEKS
- Destination to Hawaii or Alaska = 2 - 3 WEEKS
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WHEN RECEIVING YOUR NAISH BOARD
- The freight company will contact you by phone to schedule a delivery date and time.
- Someone MUST be present to receive your board.
- Upon receiving your package and BEFORE you sign the delivery receipt for the driver:
- Open the box to inspect your items that they are in good condition. It is important that you check the board. A damaged box does not always mean a damage board.
- If the board is in good condition, sign for the package and enjoy your new Naish board.
- If there are issues, please follow below:
If there is OBVIOUS STRUCTURAL DAMAGE or COSMETIC DAMAGE to the board
- Note any damages on a signed delivery receipt and ACCEPT the package
- Take picture of the delivery receipt showing your damage notes
- Take pictures of damages on both the box and the board
- Call us at (509) 493-0043 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll make it right. Please have your order number ready.
You will need all the information above in order to make a shipping claim with Naish USA. Please note that if the instructions are not followed or pictures are missing, shipping claims will be rejected. Thanks for your cooperation!
At this time, Naish USA cannot ship any products outside of North America (US, US territories & Canada).
For ALL shipments outside of US states + territories, please note that all duties, taxes, and associated fees fall solely on the receiver.
- The shipping service (USPS/ FedEx/ UPS) or freight company will contact the receiver and ask for duties and taxes to be paid up front before the shipment can be released.
- If the customer does not respond to the shipping services' requests in a timely manner, products will be returned to the Naish warehouse in either Georgia or Washington. If this occurs, the customer will be charged additional shipping fees to re-send the items back.