Feel it, ride it, Aloha! The artwork of the Leilani was designed by Catalina Ezcurra, an artist and surfer from Maui, Hawaii. After riding the board, she felt inspired and expressed the Hawaiian vibe and Aloha spirit in the hand-drawn design printed on the base of the board.
The Curfboard Leilani is our surfcruiser board for all levels of riders. It is long enough for you to be able to practice your cross-steps or just have a fun smooth ride, and short enough for easy transport. It’s the perfect all-round surfcruiser for beginners and advanced riders alike, combining the stability of a longboard with the agility of a waveboard. A guarantee to make your next ride pure fun.
Its long and adjustable wheelbase creates a stable feeling perfect for beginners while offering precise control for high speed. The Curfboard Leilani let’s you transfer that cruisy surf and snowboard feeling onto the street.
Due to the patented Curfboard front-truck without bushings or springs, the truck self-adjusts to your weight and riding level. No tightening, maintenance or manual adjustment needed. At higher speeds, the truck becomes more stable and prevents speed wobbles. And even during the tightest turns, wheelbites (wheels touching the board) are a thing from the past with our special truck design.
The Leilani also comes with the new all-silver front truck with even higher-quality parts, resulting in a board that rides quiet and smooth.
- Beginners wanting to cruise and learn to skate
- Intermediate and advanced riders who want a board that combines a longboard with surfskate trucks
- Anyone looking for a smooth ride, due to the longer deck and long wheelbase
- Cruising, speed and wider turns
- Anyone between 20 – 100kg (trucks automatically adjust to your weight)
curfboard??_Tutorial from curfboard?? on Vimeo.
More product info + videos @ www.curfboard.com
- Bamboo deck with transparent griptape
- Maintenance-free Curfboard front truck with the unique no-springs, no-rubber mechanism
- Standard rear truck
- Wheels with a diameter of 70mm (2,75inch) & 50mm width, 82A softness for extra grip and smooth rides
Ball bearings ABEC 7 with integrated spacer and speed rings
Measurements and weight
- Length 84cm (33,07inch) – width 22,8cm (8,98inch)
- Total weight 3kg (6,6lbs)
- Adjustable wheelbase from 59cm (23,23inch) to 62cm (24,40inch)